If you have suffered an insured loss,
call (253) 896-3700 now!
Or signal for help
with this form:
(253) 896-3700
Public Insurance Claim Adjusters

Call Allwest Adjusters Now!
(253) 896-3700

Getting a public adjuster at the very beginning is the best possible step when you've suffered an insured loss.
  • You are under no obligation!
  • You will not pay us a dime out of your pocket! (That's what your insurance is for)
  • We want to make sure that you get every single bit of the settlement to which you are entitled.
  • And since we work for you, it's probably going to be more than the company that's going to reach into their pockets.

If you can't call, use our web form!

This will log your distress signal into our database, and notify the Allwest Adjusters staff, including the President. Let us know who you are, what loss you suffered, where you are, and provide us a way to reach you, and we will get back to you as soon as humanly possible. If not sooner.

If you can't call, email us! kyle@allwestadjusters.com

For best results, tell us:
  1. Your Name
  2. Your address
  3. Your phone number AND if we can call you back on that number.
  4. The type of loss (Fire, Water, Wind, etc.)
  5. Your Insurance Company
  6. If there was loss of life

If you can't call or email, use Facebook to send us a

At the very least, tell us your name, tell us the type of loss, and how we can reply to you the most quickly, preferably a phone number. For privacy, please try to avoid posting your loss publicly, but if that's all you can do, then please do so, and we will removed the personal information as soon we gather your distress call.
We can help you, if you let us.
Call us at (253) 896-3700!
Why settle for less?

(253) 896-3700 • kyle@allwestadjusters.com
Help Me!